Tuesday, March 29, 2016

happy easter


Spring is officially in full swing. So lucky that my city has these beautiful cherry blossoms every year during this time.  Clear blue sky & lengthened daylight- never fail to lighten my mood.


Lately, I have picked up a new habit to stay in shape- power yoga. Doing exercise regularly definitely motivates me to eat more clean. Although I do have my cheat days... (see below)


I have been meaning to try out this place for a while now, The Cartems Donuterie. They are known for the supreme quality of their donuts and the variety of unique flavours. I finally paid a visit to the store the other day, realizing it is only 10 minutes away from my workplace- I don't know what took me so long! That day I sampled the earl grey donut, pink lemonade and whisky bacon. As weird as the last flavour sounds, they were all unbelievably delightful. The flavours were not at all overwhelming, they had such a soft & chewy texture that only left me craving for more. Will definitely be back in the near future!


Sunday morning is perhaps my favorite time of the week. It is the only morning, where I get to take my time to prepare for my breakfast and enjoy my coffee. This morning I made a poached egg with avocado toast to kick off this beautiful day!


Finishing off this weekend with a stroll in the park. Hope everyone had a good easter weekend!

xoxo, 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment