Thursday, August 2, 2012
My summer holiday is (finally) starting next week after the final exam. and here's the simple outline of how my three-week-long summer will go, nothing fancy but at least it excites me much more than my microbiology textbook.
2. reorganize home- feels like it's becoming a routine on every break, but it'll take extra effort this time as countless paper boxes and furniture moved in from parent's old house.. still can't believe there are four couches sitting in my living room atm
3. shop for huge rug and bar stools
4. haircut (& possibly gradient dye:)
5. sewing projects- including pants alternation and making new clothes, too much ideas running on my mind that i can't wait to get it started
6. RUN on the track & field right across home on every sunny day- this one is prob the hardest to carry out as it has been long overdue since i got my runners during wintertime... but gotta make the most of the short summer we have in Vancity!
7. Minor closet re-do -still quite happy with how it's organized since it has only been a year since i moved in, but just wanted to make an update by replacing the old clothes with the new inspiring pieces
8. READ READ & READ- just 'cause the books are starting to get dusted on the bookshelf..
9. Day trip to States- yes again, time to get my wardrobe fall-ready ♥
Have a good rest of the day!
all pics from my instagram