Saturday, March 26, 2016

it's been a while


It's been a good three years since I made my last post. Lots have changed, for the better. While in the last post I was confused about my future more than ever,  I am glad to say three years later, I am at a place where I have found the career path that I am absolutely passionate about and I just cannot wait to get started on.

Decided to come back to blogging for a simple reason, as a documentation for my passion for lifestyle, fashion & beauty.
Here is a quick recap of my recent fashion favourites:

Been on the hunt for a pair of black strapped block heels with 2.5-3 inch height for casual wear. So glad that I was able to found these from Topshop (with 20% off sale too!)! As for the boyfriend jeans, it is always a challenge to find a pair that won't overwhelm my petite body frame. These Lucas jeans (also from Topshop) happens to fit just fine. I got these in size W24'x L30', I just wish they come in length 28' as well, but it is not big of a problem to take in an inch or two myself.


Trying on something new... Put on these Dungaree from Topshop the other day. Did not end up bringing it home because I was unsure of its versatility. At the price point of nearly a hundred, I prefer investing in a piece that I know I can get a lot of use out of.


Absolutely in. love. with these Juvenate sneakers from Nike. When I go shoes-shopping, I almost always opt for style over comfort (might not be the wisest decision but it is sadly the truth). A few days after I brought these shoes home, I was uncertain of whether or not I would actually wear them, as I have never been a sneakers-kinda girl. But as soon as I paired them with my black ripped Jamie jeans, I knew I was in love. First of all, they are hands down the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned- super nice & light. They also go well with a lot of things in my closet, which consists of a variety of neutral colours. These shoes quickly became my go-to shoes on the days for errands or for a shopping trip that involves a lot of walking.


Above is one of my favorite ways to wear them. Top is from Forever 21 (great alternative to the $70 Murphy blouse from Aritzia) & Jeans are from Topshop.


So, that's all for now!
Looking forward to return with some more spring favourites next time.




xoxo, 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment